Language Switcher Only Shows Its Title - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Language Switcher Only Shows Its Title

Edze de Boer

Edze de Boer

Helix Framework 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, on www.sprachendienst.nl/joomla6 the Language Switcher in top2 only shows it title, not the flags to choose from.

I followed your blog for multilingual site using Helix Ultimate for Joomla 4.

I can't imagine that the Language Switch module works differently in Joomla6.

0
3 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #233688

You needed to set a default Home page for each language. These were not configured on your site, which was why the languages were not appearing in the Language Switcher.

I have now configured the Home pages for the respective languages and the issue resolved.

0
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #233685

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please check now and let me know if the issue is resolved on your end?

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0
Edze de Boer
Edze de Boer
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #233686

Hi Atick,

Thank you for your fast solution! What was the cause of this problem?

0