Folium Template Quickstart - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Folium Template Quickstart

MO

MARIE OLCHANSKI

Template 2 weeks ago

I wanted to install folium template quickstart... What a shame ! An old version of joomla : 5.2 After updating folium and spagebuider ... ->Class "JoomShaper\SPPageBuilder\DynamicContent\Site\PageSeoSettings" not found Not a very good image for the client who wanted folium

0
1 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234119

Hi there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you more effectively, may I kindly request temporary administrative access to your site? This will allow me to thoroughly investigate and resolve the issue for you.

Before sharing the credentials, I strongly recommend taking a complete backup of your site to ensure all data remains secure.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards

0