Data For Invoices And Delivery Notes In Our EasyStore. - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Data For Invoices And Delivery Notes In Our EasyStore.

N

nynol

EasyStore 5 days ago

Hello Joomshaper, I would like to customize the data for invoices and delivery notes in our EasyStore. Unfortunately, I receive the following error message as soon as I try to create an override: 20 Joomla\Filesystem\Path::check() - Snooping out of bounds @ com_easystore/order Joomla: 6.1.3 Template: Helix Ultimate 2.2.10 PHP: 8.4.24

Could you please help me? Thanks Holger

0
3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 days ago #234489

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please check the screenshot and let me know which elements exactly do you wanna change?

https://prnt.sc/X16PMQVm7dHH

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

0
N
nynol
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234508

Hi Toufiq, Thanks for the quick reply.

For the invoice and the shipping label, the sender and recipient details should be formatted as follows:

Name Street and house number Postal code and city No phone number!

https://prnt.sc/GwC2SC9kemJ5

https://prnt.sc/GR8a9tVnKCR5

And, of course, everything needs to be translated into German.

Thanks, Holger

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 days ago #234543

Please allow me time. I will share your information to our developer team. Once, I have got an update from them let you know. Thanks

0