Issues With EasyStore 3.0.1 Automated Emails - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Issues With EasyStore 3.0.1 Automated Emails

X

XviR

EasyStore 4 days ago

In confirmation emails, since the new update, the logo has been automatically added to the top and the subject line to the body of the email. I've looked for a way to disable this but haven't found it, as we use a custom email with our own design. Where can I configure this without losing the custom design?

On the other hand, since this new version, the product thumbnail should appear in the order summary, but in all the emails generated since then, the thumbnail doesn't load and a red "image not found" message appears. I haven't found how to fix the error, and I don't know if it's related to the fact that all the images are in WebP format.

Images of problems in hidden content.

0
2 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #234525

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Currently, there is no setting available to disable the automatically added logo and subject line in the confirmation emails.

I’ll forward this to our development team for further review. We’ll also ask them to look into the product thumbnail issue, including whether it could be related to WebP images.

Thank you for reporting these issues and for providing the details.

Best Regards,

0
X
XviR
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #234526

Thank you very much, I look forward to hearing from you regarding these incidents.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know once you have a clear idea of how to resolve this.

thanks

0