SP Page Builder - Form Builder - File Upload - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

SP Page Builder - Form Builder - File Upload

SG

Steven Guigou

SP Page Builder 20 hours ago

Hello,

I am creating a "Work with Us" form, but I can't find a way to add a file upload field so users can upload their CVs. I'm not sure if my version of SP Page Builder is outdated or if there is a specific way to add this feature.

Thanks!

0
1 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 12 hours ago #234805

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, the SP Page Builder Form Builder does not currently have a file upload field available. This means that adding a CV/file upload option directly to the SP Page Builder form is not possible, regardless of the SP Page Builder version you are using.

Thank you for your understanding.

0