Expired subscription domains still appear in the support form - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer General

Expired subscription domains still appear in the support form

Asked by Martin Grunert 2 hours ago

Hi JoomShaper team,

first of all, I really like the new website and especially the redesigned forum/support workflow. While testing the new Ask a question form, I noticed a small issue with the Licensed domain selection.

The dropdown appears to include domains from both active and expired subscriptions.

In my account, some domains were used with older subscriptions and later again with newer plans. As a result, the same domain can appear multiple times in the dropdown. I also have some old https://free entries, which are now shown several times as well.

I noticed a related issue in the subscription management:

With an active subscription, I can deactivate or delete an assigned domain. With an expired subscription, however, the old domains are still stored and displayed, but there is no option to remove them.

This means I currently have no way to clean up those historical domain assignments myself, and they then also appear in the new support form.

Maybe the support form could either:

  • only show domains associated with active subscriptions, or
  • deduplicate the domain list and clearly distinguish historical/expired assignments.

It might also be useful to allow users to remove old domain assignments from expired subscriptions, since they are no longer needed for updates but can still affect areas like this domain selector.

Not a major issue, but with accounts that have a longer subscription history, the Licensed domain dropdown can become quite cluttered.

By the way, congrats on the website relaunch! :)
The new site and especially the redesigned forum and support workflow look really good.

Best regards,
Martin

Log in to reply.