Joomla Articles Built With SP Page Builder Dont' Display Entirely In Blog Mode... - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Articles Built With SP Page Builder Dont' Display Entirely In Blog Mode...

OD

Olivier DELORON

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello, The content of articles created with SP Page Builder editor don't display in blog mode... Whereas when created with Joomla Editor it displays correctly. Have an idea where it could come from? https://durningen.e-novea.fr/vos-demarches/demarches-administratives

14 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23640

Sorry, this icons are for each of the articles. If you want to display the icon before the title of menu link (Démarches administratives) - you need to add it through Custom CSS.

And if you want to show the icons for articles, use the following code in Custom CSS section to present the icons properly (before the article title/heading).

.post-format {
    margin: 0px;
    position: relative;
    top: 0px;
    left: 0px;
    display: inline-block;
}
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22968

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

Did you mean the category blog page or the article details page, please?

Best Regards

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22969

Hello

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you watch the video tutorial please and let me know if that works: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-EV5-LdMWg4xFu61vC9tK4ozMpBA5LC/view

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #22974

Thanks for your answer Rashida, I mean the category blog page indeed. I can't display the whole articles in the category blog page (not only the article titles). And you may have noticed also there is a "unexpected" pin before each article...

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #22985

The Category blog displays the articles in a list view with featured image and intro text only.

Did you check the introtext and/or readmore options there, please?

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23064

OK I take note of this. It's a pity that it can't display entire articles when needed... I'll manage that with introtext and readmore as you said. By the way can you tell me how to translate "Readmore", please?

And secondly, as mentionned above : there is a "unexpected" pin before each article... How can I get rid of this?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23092

Hi,

Yes, you can get full articles when you have clicked on the title.

Or, if you want to show a single full article then you do not need to use the category blog view, rather you can use a single article menu assignment in that case.

And yes the pin part is strange!

We need your admin access to check it further, as the travelia template blog page is working just fine at our end.

Best Regards

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23100

Thanks for your answer. You can find the admin access in hidden content.

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23469

Hello, Do you have any idea on how I can get rid of this "unexpected" pin before each article...? (cf. above conversation)

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23536

Hello Oliver

Please check the screenshot below. "Show Icon" option was selected as "Yes" from template options. I have set it to "No".

icon-blog.PNG

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23600

OK but I do want the icon to display. Only not thousand times!... I want the icon is displaying in front of the title of the menu link, but not in front of each article... I guess this is a bug that it displays such way, no?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23992

Hello Oliver

Please do let me know if the solution works for you :)

And if there is any other confusion, you are most welcome to let us know & we are happy to help.

If there is no other issue, kindly accept the response in order to close and resolve the post.

Thank you

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24696

Hello Ariba, Thank you for this information, that helped me to find a solution to my issue.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24697

Hello Oliver

You are most welcome and i am glad i could help you.