SP Page Builder Tabs Function - Joomla Module Issue - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Tabs Function - Joomla Module Issue

Hi, i have installed the FLOOX template. I am building a nice website with this great template. I have 1 technical issue with using the Tabs module. I have 3 tabs. In every tab, i request a joomla module with SP Simple Portfolio images.

When i go to this frontend page, i see the 3 tabs. The first tab is automatically selected, and i see the SP Simple Portfolio images. When i click on the second tab, it seems empty. But it also should contain a joomla module with SP Simple Portfolio images. And now the strange thing: when i rightclick in Chrome, and click on 'inspect element', it suddenly pops up like there is nothing wrong... Same behaviour in Edge.

Please help :) I do not know how to solve it..

Kind regards, Hans

5 Answers
H
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3295

I reached the goal with SP Easy image extension. In gallery i could not add titles.

H
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1617

Site details and login are in Hidden Content.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3119

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. The Simple Portfolio module is not ready to use inside the tab addon. Cause, First time the resource is loaded then tab can't recognize the resource of the portfolio module.

-Thanks

H
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3132

Hi Toufiq,

Thanks for your answer. It's a pity that this cannot be build in this way. Do you have an alternative to reach the same goal with Simple Portfolio?

Default you can tag the Simple Portfolio and filter them on tagname. My customer wants to filter it on images, like you see currently on the website on page 'Keukens'. How to reach this goal without adding every image individually?

Kind regards, Hans

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3255

You can do it using gallery addon inside the tab addon. Thanks