Empire Template - *Price Now Max At 1000000.00 - Question | JoomShaper

Empire Template - *Price Now Max At 1000000.00

W

Wernher

Extension 2 years ago

SP Property

New update or your file send to me for currency correction (sp-property - config.xml) now limit max sell price to R1000000.00

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23750

Hello Wernher

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. And explain it more.

Best regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23752

Hello Wernher,

Thanks for contacting with us. Can you give us a screenshot for better understanding? Do you want the previous version of sp property?

-Regards

W
Wernher
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23756

![https://www.manzellaestates.co.za/index.php/properties-2]

Note all sell price = R 1,000 000.00 unless its below R 1,000 000.00. This mean the max sell price can not be more then R 1,000 000.00.

This is a problem when you update to SP Property V4

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23757

I think I got your issue. You cannot add more that 10,00,000 in SP Property -> Property Price. If you want to increase the digits, then you have to change in the database. Please run this SQL query on your database. By default, the value is FLOAT(8,2). If you make it FLOAT(9,2), then you can add 1 more digit in the price 1,00,00,000

ALTER TABLE `xxxxx_spproperty_properties` CHANGE `price` `price` FLOAT(9,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00';

Use your table prefix instead of xxxxx on the table name.

W
Wernher
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23761

Hi Ofi

Many thanks, but please assist fixing same in my website. see cPanel info, your assistance will be greatly appriciated

Thanks Wernher

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23771

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. Then I will fix and share you a backup.

W
Wernher
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23781

Hi Ofi

Many thanks for the help, I will preper same and let you know.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23849

Actually, it is not a major issue. It is the database restrictions that you cannot add more than 8 digits in the price. It can be fixed easily on the database.

W
Wernher
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23959

Hi Ofi Many thanks for your assistance. I have however decided to move back to Extension - SP Property V3.1. Final note;

1. Upgrades must improve functionality
  2. Real estate don’t use .00 (Cent) no one use .00
  3. We have become accustom with front end editing, messing with the database is complex all Sp Pagebuild users. your product developers should keep that in mind.

Kindly advice me when you fixed the .00 in Extension - SP Property V.4, its always good to be on the most current version.

I thank you Wernher

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24004

Sure. Thank you for your valuable input. I will share this feedback with the developers so that they can improve the product.