Popup Addon - Question | JoomShaper

Popup Addon

Richard Sparks

Richard Sparks

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi,

When using the popup addon for the first time I added more text than the height allowed for making the text stream below the popup window. This made me think the popup was broken. But, when I removed the height size it expands to the height you need. I guessed at this. Maybe by default leave the height blank so that it resizes height based on the popup text content by default?

Also, once the height is removed and I added so much text that the text goes below the window on my browser and it scrolls down but in a very hard and unintutive way. I wish the height was constrained to the window height and a scroll bar would appear instead. Or at least some more obvious way to scroll down like a read more or something

So, love the addon but wish it was a little more.

3 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24881

Hello

Thank you for your detailed guideline of the issue.

When you are setting the height of the modal window - the overflow css rule is not being applied by default. So for now you can use the following css rule in your template's Custom CSS section/file.

.white-popup-block {
  overflow-y: scroll !important;
}

I'll forward the issue to our development team as well.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24873

Hello

Thank you for your query. Is it possible to share your site URL and also a screenshot highlighting the issue you are facing?

Richard Sparks
Richard Sparks
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24875

Actually, I do have a page. https://cablecenter.org/sppage

If you go to the button that has a defined height you will see that the text over flows below the background. The other button has no pre-defined height and you can see how it just expands in height based on the amount of content.