Layout Problems / Margins Dont Work - Question | JoomShaper

Layout Problems / Margins Dont Work

TK

Thomas Korge

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi! I am defining Margins for Elemnts in Pagebuilder, to make the Hero Section look the way I want to. ---> Picture 1 But for some Reason the Margins dont show in the Preview---> Pic 2. What can be the Problem?

Pic 1

Pic 2

15 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25075

Hello there,

Please share the exact page location URL with us so that we can have a look at our end and get back to you soon.

Thanks!

TK
Thomas Korge
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25077

The Result can be seen here: []https://magicmasters.de/pitchback-sandbox.html)

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25090

Hello there,

You want something similar to this, right?

Would you mind giving us a screenshot of the exact place where you added margin for the addons as I cannot find any?

Thanks!

TK
Thomas Korge
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25091

Hi Muntasir ! First of all, thanks for your help. I posted earlier two Screencaps. Pic 1 is showing what my Design looks like in Pagebuilder. Pic 2 is showing the result, what it looks like to the Public.

There are margins under the Logo and under the Claim, which are not showing on the public Page.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25092

Hello there,

Please share the screenshot of the front-end or backend editor pages where you added the margin. You can share the screenshots in the Hidden Content area as well.

On the other hand, you can share your adminisitrator access with us in the Hidden Content area as well so that we can check the issue at our end.

Thanks!

TK
Thomas Korge
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25093

Please check hidden content. Thanx

TK
Thomas Korge
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25486

Hi! No Ideas yet? I need to get this Problem sorted...

Here are more Screenshots of Marging Problem on the same Page:

1. Margin Settings

2. What it looks like in Pagebuilder

3. What the published Page looks like

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25502

Hello Thomas Korge

Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site. The issue was that your section id name containied spaces.

A unique ID that will be applied to this row. Must start with a letter and may only contain dashes, underscores, letters or numbers. No spaces.

Screenshot at Jul 20 17-07-36.png

Best regards

TK
Thomas Korge
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25515

Ah - Great! So this Section is working now and I learned something. Thank you: But how about the Hero Section? Is that the same Problem?

Greetings

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25522

You are welcome. Hero section has 90px padding on top and it is okay. What is the issue with the section? Please explain it more. I will have a look at it.

TK
Thomas Korge
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25525

In the Hero Section the Margins of the used Elements dont show when the Page is published. It looks fine in Pagebuilders Edit Mode, but not when published.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25530

You have to set all the values of the margin or padding to get it work properly. You did not put any value for left and right margin. Now it should be okay.

Screenshot at Jul 20 19-01-23.png

TK
Thomas Korge
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25531

Is that what it was??? Puh - OK, sorry and many thanx

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25659

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25660

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot