Accessibility In SP Page Builder 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Accessibility In SP Page Builder 4

Pavel

Pavel

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi guys. It is known that you are working hard on the release of SP Page Builder 4. In this regard, there is a question.

The present moment in the global trends of the Web industry accessibility becomes the cornerstone of any website. Are you considering the introduction of accessibility controls in the future edition of SP Page Builder?

If you now look at the beautiful Landing Page, made in SP Page Builder through the Screenrider, it looks terrible. Control through the keyboard is also not so good.

I think such elements like aria-hidden = "true / false", tabindex, visually-hidden Class, fine tunning of :focus and others, must be embedded in the sections, addons, to the images inside addons, to the links, to the buttons and any other interactive elements inside addons.

Your thoughts?

6 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25204

Hi Pavel,

We shared your thoughts with our DEV team and they said Of course they will work on accessibility. But for that users maybe need to wait for 4.1

Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25201

Hello Pavel

Thanks for your feedback. I will share it with the developers and let you know their response.

Best regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25202

Hello Pavel,

Thanks for sharing your excellent ideas with us. We will inform the developer about this and give you feedback.

-Regards

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25203

Thank you for your responses. I will wait :)

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25231

Hi Mehtaz. Thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25232

You are most welcome. Could you please accepted the answer?

It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.joomshaper.com

Thanks for being with us :)