Textfields And Subheadings Inside The FormBuilder - Question | JoomShaper

Textfields And Subheadings Inside The FormBuilder

M

Manuel

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi,

i want to use the Form Builder AddOn to make an registration form for a gym. Is there a way to place text blocks inside or between the form items? I would also need subheadings. Is there a way to build it in?

With best regards, Manuel

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25493

I totally agree with you. We always look forward to improve our product quality. Thanks for your feedback on this. I will share it with the developers. Hope that they will consider this.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25275

Hello Manuel

You can use title before each item like text, phone, checkbox etx. You can also use the placeholder. But if you want to customize more, then you have to customize the code of the addon. You will get it in com_sppagebuilder/addons/form_builder/site.php. Customization is on you only. Sorry, we do not provide customization support.

Best regards

M
Manuel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25489

Hello Ofi,

thank you for your reply. Ok, thats bad. I think this are essential functions of a form builder. Unfortunately, I then have to look for a different plug-in for my requirements. I think these are essential functions that every form builder should be able to do. Here, unfortunately, there is still much to improve in your Form Builder.

Best regards Manuel