SP Strings Component Shows Wrong Positions / How To Disabling Google Maps Function? - Question | JoomShaper

SP Strings Component Shows Wrong Positions / How To Disabling Google Maps Function?

M

Müller

Template 3 years ago

Hello, I use the template "Strings" with the component SP Strings to display upcoming events of a musician. Not only do I have to correct an error in the database by hand in order to use the component, I still have some errors after successfully working with it: When creating the events, I enter the data completely into the form. When saving, there is always the error "Invalid form", and as a conditional field, the field Event Map is displayed as the cause of the error. Since I have not entered a Google Api Key, this seems to be the reason. I also don't want to create a Google Api Key for the customer and it's best to disable this feature as well.

What is the best way to do this?

If you link the SP Strings component in the Joomla website main menu to display the events in the Events menu, the layout of the whole page is thrown off. The events appear behind the header and behind the title bar and are not readable.

How can this problem be solved?

With kind regards Stefan Valusek

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1964

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

M
Müller
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1996

Hi, in the meantime i made it to create as google map api key, and inserted them in the Key Field of the SP Strings and in the SP Page Builder Pro Component. The failure changed immediatly from "Google Maps could not be loaded" to "Hoppla, an error occured!".

Thx for your help.

Best Regards, Stefan Valusek aka Müller

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2043

Please make sure that you have purchased the google map API. Cause, google map API is paid. Thanks