Importing A Photo Makes Whole Page Dissapear - Question | JoomShaper

Importing A Photo Makes Whole Page Dissapear

LC

Lon Czarnecki

Template 2 years ago

This is similar to a problem I had before. When I add a picture to a templage page using Pagebuilder, all other parts of the page dissapear! It happens whether I use my own image or an image that came with the template.

I'm using the templage Corprex with Helix 3. The page I try to edit is the "About Us" page and the section is the "Person" secion at the bottom. I remove the place holder image "300x300" and replace it with a photo that is exactly 300x300 (really it doesn't matter which photo I try to place here, they all go blank).

Admin access supplied below so you can reproduce my issue.

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25651

Hello Lon Czarnecki

Thanks for providing the access. Your issue is fixed. You should be able to change the images now. Please check your about page.

Best regards

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25732

This is still happening to me. ![http://headcake.info/Screen%20Shot%202021-07-22%20at%208.34.49%20AM.png]

I see that if I add a new picture and save the page it looks fine on the front end, but it all dissapears on the back end. Now that I saved the page, every time I go back to edit it on the frontend, the page is blank.

The same issue is on the home page. When I edited the slideshow at the top, it dissapeared from the front page editor. It shows up on the homepage, but not in the editor.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25740

...also, when I change the color presets (Extentions/Templates/corporex_helix3 - Default/Presets), they don't show on the front end. Is that something I should start a separate ticket for? Even when I try to change the Addon Hover Background Color in the front end editor, it doesn't take.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26011

I think the issue is with the front end editor. Please post another question on this topic. We will check.

LC
Lon Czarnecki
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26223

Do you mean I need to ask the question about the color presets in another thread?

I will do that, but is there any resolution on the issue of the front end editor pages going blank?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26260

This is still happening to me. ![http://headcake.info/Screen%20Shot%202021-07-22%20at%208.34.49%20AM.png]

I was talking about this issue. The addon issue is fixed. This is a front end editor issue. Just post another question on it.

Presets issue could be a cache issue. Please clear your Joomla cache and Browser's cache and then check. If possible, then check with a different browser.