Breaking Point Responsive Menu On Huawei Phone - Question | JoomShaper

Breaking Point Responsive Menu On Huawei Phone

R

Remco

Template 2 years ago

I'm using your Travus theme on a website for a client of mine. We are almost ready for the website to go live. We still run into 1 problem: My client has a Huawei smartphone. On this phone, the menu icon is in the slider instead of right next to the logo. So something goes wrong with the breaking point i think (see attachment, client made a screenshot).

Can you take a look with me and indicate which CSS I need to add to get the menu icon in the right position for this type of device? I can't test this myself as I have an iPhone. I would like to let my client know that this too has been resolved and that it also is fixed when he checks it on his phone.

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25927

Oh! My bad! I got confused since your admin menu is customized. Anyway, I have turned off the default header and created a custom header. Hopefully, it is okay now. On my android phone, it looks good.

Screenshot_2021-07-23-19-51-14-79.jpg

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25873

Hello Remco

Please share your Super Administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25879

Already did that, see above.

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25880

I have just added:

@media (max-width: 1200px) {
    #offcanvas-toggler {display: block !important;}
    #sp-menu .sp-megamenu-parent {display: none !important;}
}

But i can't check if this fixed the issue.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25893

No, it has the issue. I am checking from Android phone. You have shared access but not SUPER ADMIN. I need this because I think layout has the issue. So, I need to access the Template Options.

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25894

Hi Ofi Khan, i have shared the superuser admin (see backend login credentials with username: joomshaper)

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25933

Client has confirmed that this has been resolved. Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25980

You are welcome.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25981

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot