Hello Need Help.... No Interactions With T4 Template I have The Newest SP-builder But The Interaction Only For T3 And Protostar - Question | JoomShaper

Hello Need Help.... No Interactions With T4 Template I have The Newest SP-builder But The Interaction Only For T3 And Protostar

A

azohar

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

hello need help.... No interactions with T4 Template i have the newest SP-builder but the interaction only for T3 and protostar

hi no help in the forum//// Conflict Between Joomla 3.9.28 And Template T4. it just not working the fronted is Blank no option to work with the builder. this is ridicules. it's work with the basic default template of Joomla but not T4

Please Help I'd tried almost anythin Ican think of Best Azohar (Haifa Unive - Web Developer)

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26130

Hello azohar

Apology for this inconvenience. I think they must have changed something on their template. So interactions are not working. Anyway, please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. I will try to help you but I cannot guarranty. It is not actually in our hands to support all third-party templates.

Best regards

A
azohar
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26131

in hidden comp.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26174

Sorry, the administrator link is not accessible. It is taking me to this link (in the hidden content).

A
azohar
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26251

Hi Ofi thankes for the reply' i belive this happend because it's behind the Haifa Univ Firewall which i don't have access to. would you be kind enughf and check it with other joomla system and template.? i will also try to check with the T4 Developers.

Thanke you so much... P.s - if i will mannge to give you the access I will let you know.

best A.zohar

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26255

You are welcome. I think you can discuss this in our Facebook community. Other users might know better about this. These are the two Facebook groups that we have:

1. SP Page Builder User Group
  2. Helix User Group