Is It Possible To Install Sequra In A JoomShopping? What Payment System Could I Install In A JoomShopping? - Question | JoomShaper

Is It Possible To Install Sequra In A JoomShopping? What Payment System Could I Install In A JoomShopping?

GN

GABRIEL NB

General 2 years ago

Hi. I am working on a store whose client uses JoomShopping, he needs a payment system. I have been suggested to install https://www.sequra.es/en this system, however, it seems to me that it is not compatible. Any idea or alternative to install a payment system in JoomShopping?

Regards

2 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26138

HI

Sorry this is not possible. And this Payment method is not available here. Sorry to say that, we do not provide customization support. Cause, this feature is fully customization support and which is fully prohibited from our support policy. If you need this feature then you need to do it by yourself.

We accept payments from PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and all major credit cards. We do not store payment/card information in our server.

-Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26160

Hello GABRIEL NB

You might have misunderstood us with JoomShopping. We are related with this extension and can't help with the integration. Please let us know if you need any help with our product.

Best regards