Creating Access Token To Use Instagram Photos - Question | JoomShaper

Creating Access Token To Use Instagram Photos

JA

Jeff Algarra

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

I am trying to set up a gallery using the Instagram Module and it says create an app in FB. I have done that but when I go to generate an access token, it gives me this error. "Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings." The URL is included in that App Domain and is correct.

11 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2272

Please follow this Document to set up a Business Account on Instagram and use In Development Mode rather than the Live Mode because it takes more time for approval.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1884

Hello Jeff Algarra

Please follow this Blog

Best regards

JA
Jeff Algarra
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1979

I wouldn't be posting this question if there wasn't an issue. I did follow that Blog first. That's how I recieved the error. There is no step by step on how to set up the Facebook App correctly.

JA
Jeff Algarra
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2221

It appears to me that there should be a Valid OAuth Redirect URL for the Facebook App to work. But there is no documentation on where that would be, or what that URL is.

Without a Valid OAuth Redirect URL this is the error message. "Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings."

The domain is added in the App and is correct.

The Instagram account is a business account and is tied into the facebook page. The Facebook App ID is filled out and so is the Facebook App Secret.

Please help.

JA
Jeff Algarra
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2362

Thank you Ofi. The instructions on that document helped me in the right direction and is working now. Although it looks like FB changed some of the steps in the screen shots in that document.

Posting that document on the website somewhere would probably help greatly.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2403

You are welcome

Noted. I will inform the team.

LF
Lee Foster
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4941

Hi, I have done all that is needed but when I go to sp page builder settings on joomla and insert the app id and app secret it just goes back to screen with app id inserted and app secret blank with no token button Many Thanks Lee

AK
Andrew Raphael Kagwa
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66773

When i login to facebook (pop-up) i get this message "Facebook SDK returns an error API calls from the server require an appsecret_proof argument"

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69289

Hello Andrew Raphael Kagwa

Please watch my tutorial on Instagram Gallery Addon setup. Also, follow the fist comment in the video for some additional steps. Hopefully, you will be able to set up it correctly.

Best regards

AK
Andrew Raphael Kagwa
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79169

With current version the tokens are generated but no where to paste them on backend and problem continue on home page, instgram is not configured

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #81225

Please post a new question with access. We will check the issue.