Changing Addons In Serveral Pages - Question | JoomShaper

Changing Addons In Serveral Pages

M

Matthias

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello,

is it possible to save changes from an addon in serveral pages?

Regards Matthias

8 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26970

Hi there!

Yes, it's possible if you use it as a module.

For example, please create a module of type sp page builder and then use the addon as per your need. You can load the module using the 'Joomla Module addon' in your intended pages to the position you prefer.

Then once you make changes to the module, it will change everywhere you used it.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26971

If you mean to say you want to save your customized addon for later use, then you may find the following blog helpful:

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-reuse-custom-designs-in-sp-page-builder

Let me know if those helps:)

M
Matthias
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26972

Do you mean the Joomla module? I have the same layout/settings on several pages, but different content. I believe, the module has no advantage.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26973

I mean a module of type SP Page Builder. Moreover, I have updated my previous answers ...would you please check them again kindly?

And I will be grateful, if you describe your query and situation a little bit more.

M
Matthias
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26975

Simple example: Several pages with a row and an addon textblock. The content of the textblock is different on each page. The row have a padding bottom (20px) on each page.

Now I want change the padding to 50px. At the moment I open each page and change the padding. I would like to change it on all pages at the same time.

But with the module it is not possible. The content of the module is always the same.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26981

Well, now I get it.

There is no default way to do it through settings. But it can be done through CSS if you be specific with which addon and how you want it to be changed.

Please give me your site URL, and indication to where you need this?

M
Matthias
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #26986

Ok, I understand. Thanks for your offer, but I'll do it myself with a custom.css.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26989