Offcanvas Menu is Not Working Properly - Question | JoomShaper

Offcanvas Menu is Not Working Properly

NO

Nicole Otto

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

On our site fenstrainsurance.com our offcanvas menu is not working properly. When we click on the menu when it is on mobile, it just gives me a # at the end of the URL. The site is now live and it needs to be resolved as soon as possible.

3 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26979

Hello

Thank you for your query, let me have a look.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #26980

Please see the attached screenshot below. You don't need the red marked area. Please remove it. You can edit the column visibility from column options. Example: if you want to hide "Menu-Right" in tablet & mobile devices, you can go to column options -> responsive area and toggle the phone, tablet buttons.

nicole-offcanvus.JPG

I tried to edit the layout but it does not save and gives a error - see in the screenshot below.

nicole-offcanvus-save-error.JPG

The menu inside the header will work fine once you remove the red marked area from layout. Now the header row is hidden on mobile & tablet. You need to disable these three toggole buttons: nicole-offcanvus2.JPG Please do let me know if that works.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27508

Hello Nicole

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly do let me know if the solution has worked for you and if you are still facing any trouble or not, will appreciate that.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you