Ability To Scroll Thumbnails In The Realty Extension - Question | JoomShaper

Ability To Scroll Thumbnails In The Realty Extension

NO

Nicole Otto

Extension 2 years ago

https://webtomixresearch.com/simmer/index.php/available-homes/49-the-parkview-6

I am looking to find out if there is an option to add an ability to scroll the thumbnails on the properties vs. just the large image.

13 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27516

Thanks for your response.

Kindly check the screenshot of the preview of our SP Property, Real estate extension.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 1.30.11 AM.jpg

For the three images below if you want to navigate you will only get the scroll options, nothing more.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27503

Hello

Thank you for your query, could you kindly explain a bit more?

That would be helpful for better understanding.

NO
Nicole Otto
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27510

If you click on the link there is a large image with thumbnails below the large item.

1. There doesn't seem to be the same amount of thumbnails as I have photos in the gallery. I have 20 or so in almost all of the properties.
  2. Is there a way to scroll through those thumbnails. It is difficult to find specific images without being able to navigate the thumbnails.
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27511

Kindly use the following css rule in Custom CSS section of your default template.

.property-dots-container {
    justify-content: normal;
}

Please do let me know if that works.

NO
Nicole Otto
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27513

It pushed the thumbnails to the edges of the screen but there doesn't seem to be any navigation options.

NO
Nicole Otto
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27517

But is there a limit of how many thumbnails you can have?

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27518

No, there is no limit for this.

NO
Nicole Otto
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27520

That is great, but it doesn't display all of the thumbnails. It gives me only about 10 of them.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27521

I can actually see 18 thumbnails from my end.

Could you kindly share a screenshot if possible?

NO
Nicole Otto
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27522

I believe the thumbnails are showing correct now but I am getting black thumbnails. I had fixed these and now I have one displaying black again.

https://image.thum.io/get/auth/53447-simmerbrothers/https://webtomixresearch.com/simmer/index.php/available-homes/46-the-maplewood-ii

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27523

Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

The Image URL is tagged as "Invalid property value" as i checked from my end in the Broswer.

Can you check the URL for the image which is appearing to be black, to make sure it is okay?

NO
Nicole Otto
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27525

The links are just fine on my end. I believe the issue is that the file was too large. I sized it down and it is working fine now. Thank you for your assistance.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27531

Thank you for letting me know. I am glad I could help :)

I have one humble request, and would be very grateful if you could honor it and share your kind review in the link below.