Modal Popup Not Displaying Mp4 Vides - Question | JoomShaper

Modal Popup Not Displaying Mp4 Vides

TL

Tim Lalonde

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Not sure when it happend but all the locally stored mp4 videos for the sight do not load when clicking on the MODAL POPUP image.

www.yellowmanteau.com Media section.

if I right click and say open in new tab the link is displayed. It used pop and display. how do I correct this.

Joomla 3.9.24 sp pagebuilder 3.7.8 template one-page

Not sure where to look.

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2162

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/wngk7z

-Thanks

TL
Tim Lalonde
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2165

I did not explain properly. I need the video to launch. The video is locally stored on the server. When they click on the imaage I need the video to play that is assigned to the plugin.

This used to work.

So where do I put the link to the video that I want to play that is locally stored on the site.

Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2166

There is no way to use locally stored videos to use inside the page builder.

TL
Tim Lalonde
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2170

When did that change? It was working and was one of the coolest features. Do you have a suggestion for showing the local videos?

TL
Tim Lalonde
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2229

I am doing some more digging on this.

If I use the default from VIDEO plugin and point to the default mp4 from your site. It works fine.

However if I try to "choose your video" NO MP4 files appear. Only png, jpeg.

So it is likely a joomla mime thing.

Can you point me to where I have to have spagebuilder "see" mp4. The files are there and I can link to them but page builder does not see them and also a direct to link to them say no resource found.

So I suspect it is a config item. Can you point me to where sppagebuilder has its media types defined.

Thank you in advance.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2244
TL
Tim Lalonde
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2357

Thank you for fixing it but can you explain what you did to fix it for it looks the same to me for what I did.

Was it a config issue that needed a change.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2630

Video addon has an option enable the MP4 video. After enable you can use the local video url. That's it.

Please close this thread by accepting the most helpful answer so that someone else can find the solution easily. Don't forget to give an upvote.

Thanks