Gallery Addon - Question | JoomShaper

Gallery Addon

BT

Ben Taylor

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi, the gallery addon no longer has he ability to click to view next image, the only way to view the next photo is to close the current image and then click to open the next. Found whilst using Hellix Ultimate.

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #28793

Hello Ben Taylor

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

BT
Ben Taylor
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30823

Apologies for the slow reply, I have added the details you need to the Hidden Content section.

Many thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31159

Please update to the latest SP Page Builder and then check your issue.

BT
Ben Taylor
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31660

Hi, I've done the update and the issue is the same, still can't scroll through gallery images

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32722

I have investigated your issue. You have pre-defined header turned off. Please use a custom header and then it will work.

Screenshot at Sep 07 15-31-08.png

BT
Ben Taylor
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32883

HI, I made a custom header and it sorted out a lot of issues I was having. Can I ask why this is now needed though as it wasn't previously? I didn't want a custom or pre-defined header on my page so I've had to create one and make it invisible on all devices. It works but it just feels like it's a bit of a bodge. Many thanks, Ben

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32920

I agree with you. It is enabled in the new Helix 2.0 version. Helix 1 does not have this dependency. However, I have already raised this question to the developers and reported to remove this dependency. Hopefully, the team will take care of this issue in the next release.

BT
Ben Taylor
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38712

Hi Ofi,

Sorry for the slow reply, I'm glad you agree on this issue.

Has it now been resolved? I'm having some issues again and I can't seem to hide a predefined header since a recent update. Is it still the case that I need a predefined header to make the gallery, forms etc work properly?

Many thanks,

Ben

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #40368

It will be solved in the next update, hopefully. If you do not want to use pre-defined header, then take your custom header and name it Header. It should work.