EduCon Template Error: Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String - Question | JoomShaper

EduCon Template Error: Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String

P

Placide

Template 3 years ago

Hi there, Please I need some help with figuring out how to fix this error when I load my site: "0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string".

I cannot recall for sure, but the error started appearing after updating the template by manually downloading it and installing it from the Extensions: Install - module.

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2306

Please go to this location: templates\shaper_educon\sppagebuilder\addons\image and replace site.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

site.zip

If you compare your file and my file, then you will find the difference in the code.

B
BenL
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2153

Please check if you have enebled latest event module enabled, if yes pls try disabled it, then check.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2258

Hello Placide

Please share your administrator access here to fix this issue. Use the Hidden Content Box to share the credentials.

Best regards

P
Placide
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2289

Hi @BenL, thank you for your reply. Where can I find that latest event? I can't see it in the Module extensions page. Thank you!

@Ofi Khan - I sent the details. Best!

P
Placide
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2311

Thank you very much! The page is back online. I am comparing the files to see where the issue was. Best!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2323

You are welcome

P
Placide
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2537

Hi there, I am having this issue now poping up when I open the Home page frontend editor. See attached image.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2552

My fix is not the reason for sure. If presets does not work, you can use Custom CSS.

P
Placide
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2774

Certainly. Your fix isn't the reason. I think it is just a bug. How do I safely update to EduCon v2.8 without going back into the last problem you helped me to fix?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2819

This issue comes with PHP 7.4. If you use lower version, then you will not face it. Anyway, we will fix it in the next update when we add PHP 7.4 compatibility.