Redirect Not Working After Update To V3.7.14 PRO - Question | JoomShaper

Redirect Not Working After Update To V3.7.14 PRO

altraSoluzione

altraSoluzione

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi, after update to v3.7.14 PRO, error page is no longer shown and redirect plugin doesn't work. The problem is generated by lines 36-39 in /components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php that have been changed from

if ( !$viewStatus ) { return JError::raiseError(404, 'Page not found');

to

if ( !$viewStatus ) { $apps->enqueueMessage(Text::_('COM_SPPAGEBUILDER_ERROR_PAGE_NOT_FOUND'), 'error'); $apps->setHeader('status', '404', true); return;

I've had to restore the original code lines to fix the problem on my site. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you! Regards

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33164

Hello altraSoluzione

Thanks for sharing with us. I will take it to the developer's table. Hopefully, they will fix it in the next update after verification.

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33194

Could you please provide me a screenshot of the exact issue? Also what is your Joomla version?

altraSoluzione
altraSoluzione
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33257

Hi, Joomla version is 3.10.1 with Helix Ultimate v1.1.4 and screenshot is useless because the page, with Error 404 status, only shows header, footer and the message

Errore Pagina non trovata

(Error Page not found)

instead of the complete error page with logo, home link...

In other words, as far as I can undestand, Joomla does what the new (wrong?) code lines tell it to do: it shows COM_SPPAGEBUILDER_ERROR_PAGE_NOT_FOUND message and sends 404 header.

$apps->enqueueMessage(Text::_('COM_SPPAGEBUILDER_ERROR_PAGE_NOT_FOUND'), 'error');
$apps->setHeader('status', '404', true)

Also, the redirect plugin doesn't work: 301 redirects set for changed URLs are not executed and new 404 errors are not collected, most probably because Joomla error is no longer raised, I guess.

CP
connecting point
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33259

I too am having the same issue with a 301 redirect from a non www to a www. When enabled I get all kids of crazy. Can't logout, it does not exit out of the edit page now but if you hit edit the save button spins and you get this error in web developer tools - "Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://ivnet.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&task=page.apply. Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing"

It also won't let me load the page templates.

When I comment out the 301 redirect, it works fine.

How can I overcome this?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33312

Hello connecting point

Please follow this documentation

Best regards

M
MESA
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33625

Hi, I have the same problem

after update to v3.7.14 PRO, error page is no longer shown and redirect plugin doesn't work. The problem is generated by lines 36-39 in /components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php that have been changed from

if ( !$viewStatus ) { return JError::raiseError(404, 'Page not found');

to

if ( !$viewStatus ) { $apps->enqueueMessage(Text::_('COM_SPPAGEBUILDER_ERROR_PAGE_NOT_FOUND'), 'error'); $apps->setHeader('status', '404', true); return;

I wrote about this problem here https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/6594 but I received only an answer and then... nothing more.

I tested on my local website restoring the original code lines. And the problem has been fixed.

Please fix it on a new Sp Page Bulder release!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33695

Thanks for notifying us. We are aware of this bug. It will be fixed in the next update.

H
H.C.
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #44533

Ofi Khan in 3.8.1 version exist error not working 404 and Joomla 4 redirect! when will it be solved? after 2 mounth...