Opportunity: Could Joomshaper Take Over Joomlashine - They have Closed Down Without Warning Today! - Question | JoomShaper

Opportunity: Could Joomshaper Take Over Joomlashine - They have Closed Down Without Warning Today!

M

Mel

General 2 years ago

Hi Joomshaper team.

I have been using SPPagebuilder for years now but also use joomlashine.com for specific real estate templates as they have solid integration with OSProperty (joomdonation.com). I use their template with your pagebuilder.

Without warning they have announced they are closing as from today and taken all their components and templates down. There is an army of loyal members panicking that could quickly become Joomshaper members. It would mean converting all their existing templates to SPPagebuilder as theirs currently rely on a different framework which will I assume will also go.

This could be a perfect opportunity to gain thousands of new customers. Please at least have a talk with the guys over at Joomlashine as you might be the solution they need to support all their members who are absolutely furious right now.

Here is their website: joomlashine.com where you will be presented with their shock closure notice.

And here is my post on this potential opportunity:

https://www.joomlashine.com/forums/potential-solution-to-joomlashine-closure.html

Kind regards

Mel

6 Answers
Kawshar Ahmed
Kawshar Ahmed
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33871

Hi Mel, We are really sad to see JoomlaShine go :( They have been offering some great Joomla products throught the years.

Regarding collaboration with Joomlashine, that will be difficult because at JoomShaper, we already have our plans and our resources are also limited to executes all plans.

Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33872

Hello Mel

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have shared your feedback with the management. We will consider your opinion and take action accordingly.

As always, thank you for being with us. Have a wonderful day!

Best regards

M
Mel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33873

hi Kawshar Ahmed

you might be missing a briiliant opportunty to grow your business here which Joomlart or similar will captilise on.

I understand you have limited resources but if Joomlashine are talking about still providing support for a year then maybe you can utilise their resources to migrate their members over to yourselves?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33915

BTW

Datso Gallery - quite popular Joomla gallery component - also Development discontinued.

M
Mel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33916

Hi Paul,

is something happening accross Joomla development community we don't know about that is causing these companies to cease? Is it Joomla 4?

Is Joomshaper safe?

Kawshar Ahmed
Kawshar Ahmed
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33973

JoomShaper is doing amazing. You can say that by seeing our activities.

Thanks