A Couple Of Problems Getting Things To Display In Estate Template - Question | JoomShaper

A Couple Of Problems Getting Things To Display In Estate Template

M

Mel

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up the Estate template. I have the latest version of SP Pagebuilder and HelixUltimate 2.04 plus the Estate template installed. I have also upgraded to Joomla 3.10.2 but this hasn't fixed the issue.

I have assigned the template to a development page so I can set all the modules up etc. I cannot get my main menu to display. In the backend (see images) I have a 404 error in the main window. I have selected navigation/Menu Builder and selected my main menu and all sub menus are showing in the list. However on the fro nt end of my website there is no menu displaying.

In the layout builder there is no header menu and so I tried to create one but the template module positions are nowhere to be found (logo, menu).

I cannot change to another preset as nothing happens.

I cannot use any custom templates from my old Joomlashine template as everything goes to the default template. If I disable helixultimate my custom templates work.

Any idea what the problem might be?

Kind regards

Mel

UPDATE: I have updated to Helix 2.05 and issues still there

1 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34472

Hello Mel

Estate template is not yet compatible with Helix 2. We will make the templates compatible within this month. The team is working really hard. Please allow us some time. Meanwhile, you can use Helix 1.1.4 with Estate.

Best regards