Remove Account - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied SP Page Builder

Remove Account

Asked by Tom Fullen 5 years ago Last activity 5 years ago

Good Morning, how can I remove a site from my SPPB subscription?

Thanks,
Tom

3 replies

Rashida Rahman Staff
5 years ago · edited

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting us.

Are you talking about the doman names within your JoomShaper Dashboard?

Then you can edit the domain names, but there is no delete option available.

So, by editing the domains you can change it.

Did you give your client your license key? If the site does not exists then they can not use your license key I hope!

Best Regards

Tom Fullen Asked this

The site was moved from our hosting service to another. I believe they are using the same site that I built for them, so of course the licens key would be set in the backend SPPB options.

OK, so changing the URL I understand but to what should I change it to? Should I just change it to a non existing domain?

Rashida Rahman Staff

Well, you can change it to a non existing one. But if you have given your license key to your client, then it seems they are trusted partner. If he has your license key then they can use it still.

Log in to reply.