How To Remove Border From Module - Question | JoomShaper

How To Remove Border From Module

OS

Oliver Schmitz

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello, I use Helix Ultimate and Sp Page Builder Pro latest versions. I want to remove all borders on title or other modules. Even I found your answer in the FAQ of Helix Ultimate, my CSS-Knowledge is too low to know where I have to put that code. I am using custom.css, Custom Code fields, classes etc. and I tried to add modul class suffixes - but without success. Please be so kind and give me an suitable advice, or a link. Thank you very much. Best regards Oliver Schmitz

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34639

Oliver, the code that I already gave you was only for modules in the right and left positions, not in the top area.

Now when I have link from you... it would be easer.

#sp-header {box-shadow: none;}

Bitte hier verwenden: Template Options - Custom Code - Custom CSS

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34602

Hello Oliver Schmitz

Please share a page link and mention which border you want to remove. I will provide you with CSS and will share the place to put it on.

Best regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #34611

Hi OLiver, Don't get me wrong but I think location of where you added custom CSS is not a problem, but the CSS code that you used. Probably was not fully correct. Don't worry, I will try to help you a little bit. Please try my CSS code (it works for Right and Left position):

#sp-left .sp-module, #sp-right .sp-module {
    border: 0px !important;
    padding: 20px;
}
OS
Oliver Schmitz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34637

Thank yor for your support. On the testing instance https://www.aufbau.he-internet.de/ I want to disable the two thin grey lines/borders under the sp-header and sp-top-bar.

I entered code similiar like Pauls in custom.css, but I do not know where to reference it.

In my case it would be the easiest way to disable all borders in every module.

Once again, thank you, masters!

OS
Oliver Schmitz
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34642

Thank you very much, Paul. Your solution was one big step for a good saturday!