SP Property Properties Module Price - Question | JoomShaper

SP Property Properties Module Price

EM

Elmir Mustafic

Extension 3 years ago

Hello, I have a problem with price viewing when i display module SP Property Properties. If i set price to 225000€ for property, on module price shown is 22.500.000€ check homepage: While on component view i see it correctly 225.000€ Check here:

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2396

Hello Elmir Mustafic

Please go to this location: templates\shaper_estate\html\mod_spproperty_properties and replace default.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

default.zip

Best regards

C
Cris
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121354

Work for me, but are possible thath this bug persist after 2 years?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #121405

Hello Cris

We are working on the component and the template. It will be fixed with some added features in the next release.

Best regards

C
Cris
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122446

Hi Ofi, happy to hear this..

I found another little bug, map didn't show in property page detail, it show after 3 times reload...

i disable the preferred property (the heart icon on the image) but it appear if i search from search button (just click without no option and it will show all properties with heart icon)

Can you add the ability editing-add-remove property status (rent sale ecc) ? This is very userful because not all real estate have same property status...depending by country..

PS. I'm finishing spanish and italian translations and after i'll put here for all.. i'm working also to any additional icons (grounds, farm option ecc)..i will put for all..

Cris

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #122604

Hello Cris

You can edit the status here:

administrator/components/com_spproperty/models/forms/property.xml

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #123582

Please post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

C
Cris
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #123350

Thanks, work for me..