Bug Migration Joomla 3.10.2 -> 4.0.3 With Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 (urgent) - Question | JoomShaper

Bug Migration Joomla 3.10.2 -> 4.0.3 With Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 (urgent)

H

HDcms

Helix Framework 2 years ago

HI,

I just updated with all the extensions updated and Heleix ultmate 2.0.5 was installed on joomla 3.10.2 The site works without Helix with Cassiopa

I had the message :

Function    Location
1   ()  JROOT/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php:149
2   Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper::_()     JROOT/templates/shaper_helixultimate/html/com_content/article/clibre.php:25
3   include()   JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:429
4   Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:218
5   Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()     JROOT/components/com_content/src/View/Article/HtmlView.php:257
6   Joomla\Component\Content\Site\View\Article\HtmlView->display()  JROOT/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/ViewController.php:102
7   Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\ViewController->get()   JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:683
8   Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()     JROOT/components/com_content/src/Controller/DisplayController.php:125
9   Joomla\Component\Content\Site\Controller\DisplayController->display()   JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
10  Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()     JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ComponentDispatcher.php:146
11  Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ComponentDispatcher->dispatch()   JROOT/components/com_content/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:55
12  Joomla\Component\Content\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch()     JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
13  Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:206
14  Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()  JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:245
15  Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
16  Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:63
17  require_once()  JROOT/index.php:32 

I disabled the line 25 // MODIF HD JHtml::_('behavior.caption');

I had the following message

Function    Location
1   ()  JROOT/plugins/system/helixultimate/overrides/mod_menu/default_url.php:49
2   require()   JROOT/templates/shaper_helixultimate/html/mod_menu/default_url.php:11
3   require()   JROOT/plugins/system/helixultimate/overrides/mod_menu/default.php:95
4   require()   JROOT/templates/shaper_helixultimate/html/mod_menu/default.php:11
5   require()   JROOT/modules/mod_menu/mod_menu.php:27
6   include()   JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:54
7   Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()   JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:57
8   Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch()  JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:295
9   Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule()   JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:167
10  Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule()  JROOT/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/CallbackController.php:124
11  Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\CallbackController->get()   JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:681
12  Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::moduleCache()   JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModuleRenderer.php:96
13  Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModuleRenderer->render()  JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModulesRenderer.php:48
14  Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModulesRenderer->render()     JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:589
15  Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->getBuffer()   JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:895
16  Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_renderTemplate()     JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:660
17  Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->render()  JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1036
18  Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:804
19  Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:284
20  Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:63
21  require_once()  JROOT/index.php:32 

I think it's complicated and I need your help because I do not see any other problems in my file e overload and I have no alert in the administration panel

Regards

4 Answers
H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34976

Hi, +1

I removed the reference to the overloaded page. I have the error Cannot access protected property Joomla\CMS\MenuItem::$params

Function    Location
1   ()  JROOT/plugins/system/helixultimate/overrides/mod_menu/default_url.php:49
2   require()   JROOT/templates/shaper_helixultimate/html/mod_menu/default_url.php:11
3   require()   JROOT/plugins/system/helixultimate/overrides/mod_menu/default.php:95
4   require()   JROOT/templates/shaper_helixultimate/html/mod_menu/default.php:11
5   require()   JROOT/modules/mod_menu/mod_menu.php:27
6   include()   JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:54
7   Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()   JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:57
8   Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch()  JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:295
9   Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule()   JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:167
10  Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule()  JROOT/libraries/src/Cache/Controller/CallbackController.php:124
11  Joomla\CMS\Cache\Controller\CallbackController->get()   JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:681
12  Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::moduleCache()   JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModuleRenderer.php:96
13  Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModuleRenderer->render()  JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/ModulesRenderer.php:48
14  Joomla\CMS\Document\Renderer\Html\ModulesRenderer->render()     JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:589
15  Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->getBuffer()   JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:895
16  Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_renderTemplate()     JROOT/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php:660
17  Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->render()  JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1036
18  Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:804
19  Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:284
20  Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:63
21  require_once()  JROOT/index.php:32 

Thanks

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #35092

Hi there!

Do you have other third party components there? I mean I need information about your environment. If you have other modules and/or extensions then it will not be smooth to move to the Joomla 4, as not all the components are Joomla 4 ready yet!

It will be much more wiser to wait untill a very steady version of Joomla 4 itself as they are still releasing updates frequently. Please allow all the extensions providers to get their products ready for the jump. Untill then kindly stay on Joomla 3.x as joomla 3 will be supported more than years still!

My personal suggestion would be to get back to your last working backup for now, kindly:)

Best Regards

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35093

Hi, I thank you for your proposal but as mentioned, I have described the environment. In my case, I do not think it would be useful to wait.

All the extensions work properly under joomla 4 and especially that the site works well with cassiopa. This seems to me a fundamental point!

I have already made several migrations of sites under joomla 4 with the same good extensions compatible joomla 4, without any particular problem (otherwise I deleted the extension), as now, with a site inaccessible!

In addition, the debug of the site seems to indicate a problem with Helix Ultimate. In my experience on the French forums come most often templates, which is logical. If a developer confirms that it comes from joomla, I will go back but thank you for checking with the access I gave you.

Regards

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35249

HI, I'm disappointed that you're not watching. If, as I think, the problem is with Helix, there is no point in me waiting. It is necessary that you see the problem. Regards