Image Border Defaulting To Page Width? - Question | JoomShaper

Image Border Defaulting To Page Width?

OJ

Oliver Johnson

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I have a Joomla article created in PB. I add a single row (no columns) and add an image. I want the image to have a 1px border and to be the full width of the article.

I add the image element, select my image, I don't enter a width (so if I understood correctly the image will be displayed 100% it's size), set the style to border width 1px.

The result is that the border is the same height as the image but it's also considerably wider than the image (gap left and right of the image). I assume this is because the image is smaller than the article width.

So to get the border to fit correctly around the image, I have to keep incrementing the width of the image, guessing at what the width should be, until it matches.

But shouldn't the border always be around the image regardless of the size of the image?

7 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35831

Hi.

General Tab - These are add-on content settings.

Style Tab - These are the addon wrapper settings, it is equally for all addons. Border settings apply to the wrapper.

In Image Addon there is no border settings for image (General tab). You can add it only through CSS. For example: Add your class in the addon's CSS Class field and use a similar code.

.your-class img {
    border: 1px solid gray;
}
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #35614

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

Would you please give me your site URL here to check where you have this issue?

Actually, I need illustration of your problem.

Best Regards

OJ
Oliver Johnson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35618

Hi,

I've found that the problem only occurs in a single column row. If you add a two more column row and add an image to one of the columns the border is the correct size

OJ
Oliver Johnson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35663

Just realised the account details I provided where incorrect. The account should now work.

OJ
Oliver Johnson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35799

This is still happening. Create a single column row Add an image Apply border to image Border now stretches the full width of the row, not the image

This doesn't happen when you use a row with more than one column. The border then does only go around the image.

OJ
Oliver Johnson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35834

Ahh, okay. Understood. Thank you for letting me know.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #35844

You are wellcome