Indigo - Problem At Social And Contact Info In Basic Settings - Question | JoomShaper

Indigo - Problem At Social And Contact Info In Basic Settings

I

infoal

Template 2 years ago

Hi, the "Module position" option in this 2 Basic settings does not work. By default Contact info is in top1 position and Social info is in top2 position. I cant't change this 2 integrated modules in the template. If i chose other position, the module still in the same place.

I made a video demostration: https://infoal.com/indigo.mp4

Is this a template error?

10 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #37174

Hello there,

I can see in the video that you are using Helix Ultimate 2.x.x framework with the Indigo template, however, the template is not compatible with the latest Helix Ultimate 2.x.x framework yet. That's exactly what created the problem.

Please rollback to the older Helix Ultimate version e.g. version 1.1.4 and clear the browser and Joomla cache and try again. It will solve your issue hopefully.

Thanks!

I
infoal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #37304

Can you share with me an url to download 1.x package?

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #37362

Hello there,

Please download the older version from here and install it manually.

Hopefully it will solve the issue.

Thanks!

I
infoal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #37533

The problem still there. To make sure i made a clean install using indigo_quickstart_j3_v1.5 and i tried to change the positions befora upate anything and does not work

I
infoal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38268

Please, can you check it and tell me if there is a solution or if i have to deal with it? TY

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38271

Hello there,

Please share your administrator access with us in the Hidden Content area so that we can check the issue from our end.

Thanks!

I
infoal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38286

OK. I updated the framework again after see that with 1.1.4 also does'nt work. Feel free to install helixultimate_template_v1.1.4 again to rool back the framework if you want to try by yourself

I
infoal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39289

Can you take a look please?

I
infoal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #41167

hello?

I
infoal
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #43237

one month waiting...... I thought that the DEVELOPER plan included support service but it seems that it does not. have a nice day