Weird Behavior With Testimonial Carousel Add-on - Question | JoomShaper

Weird Behavior With Testimonial Carousel Add-on

Melissa

Melissa

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Template Barber & SP Page Builder Pro with Joomla 4

I'm not sure how to approach this issue. I installed Barber with the quickstart, but I don't think this is a Barber template issue. I also have Page Builder Pro. I'm using the testimonial carousel section from the Fish Hunting Club Layout found on its "About Page" from that template.

I'm trying to customize the section to use on my site and there's some weird behavior in the backend.

For instance, Carousel Item Styles > Content Style Options > Name Style > Line Height value, it says that the line height "Value must be 400" It won't save unless 400 is the value, which is a ridiculous value for line height and not how I want the front end to look.

The other instance in the same add-on is on the arrow controls. Carousel Elements > Controller Settings > Normal Arrow > Border Width, it says that the "Value must be 20". Again, it won't save unless the value shows 20 whether I want it to be or not.

You can see the affect of these in the testimonial section the homepage of my site. See attached screenshots for reference. Please advise

10 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38354

Download the zip file and replace the admin.php file existing admin.php file.

components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/testimonial_carousel/admin.php

admin.zip

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #37825

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked my end, but no issue found. Will you please share a screencast video? Besides, share your administrator access to check the issue. I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

Melissa
Melissa
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #37848

Please see Hidden content for login information & screencast video link

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #37928

Please give me access of video. Thanks

Melissa
Melissa
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38014

Video linked in previous post should have the correct access permissions now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38162

Yes, I also found the issue. Give me another day to fix your issue. Thanks

Melissa
Melissa
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38191

Not a problem. Thanks for keeping me updated.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38292

We will fix it next update. Give us time. Thanks

Melissa
Melissa
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38621

Thank you Toufiq! Everything seems to be working now. Appreciate all your help! ^_^

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38771

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some time to write a review about our support and product quality?

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/