Compliments For The Design Who do I have To Bribe To Get It ;-) - Question | JoomShaper

Compliments For The Design Who do I have To Bribe To Get It ;-)

TV

Tim v.d.w

General 2 years ago

Zareen has written an article about cloning an addon, thanks for this Article, i want to do that with the modern tab addon, i love the design of the tabs from this site https://www.joomshaper.com/helix (when a tab opens it flows into the transparent, not only the video tab design but also the normal modern tab layout from this site (if you scroll down the page to the point advanced customazation you see it it the tabs also flows into transparent) i would love to have it for my tabs but i can't get it to work, do you have a tip on how i can transfer the design to my template, i use innovate with joomla 4th. I would be very happy if you could help me there, I would also pay something to get it. Thanks Tim

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38307

Hello Tim v.d.w

I am glad that you liked our article. There is also a tutorial in English on this topic. On the site we have used our custom solution. Unfotunately, it is not for sale :(

Best regards

TV
Tim v.d.w
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38313

sad to hear that i would love to have the style to myself too

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38342

Hi. It is quite easy to do with CSS (linear gradient for background)

TV
Tim v.d.w
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38353

hello Pavel, thanks for your answer and for encouraging me, but i hardly know my way around css so the effort for me would not be in proportion to the result, usually i think the on-board resources are also very nice but in this case it is a style that I would also like to have for myself. maybe you still have an idea who could help me here or if someone from the community reads this and can help me to implement it, please send an email to [email protected]

thanks tim