Module In Header - Question | JoomShaper

Module In Header

AD

Alan Davies

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm using the latest Helix 2.0.5 and want to place a module in the empty space between the logo left and the off canvas burger on the right. I'm using a custom layout. I've tried adding it, but it doesn't appear. Any ideas what I can try here?

Regards, Alan

7 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38619

Hello

Thank you for your query. Can you kindly share your administrative access? Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials.

AD
Alan Davies
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38624

Hello Ariba,

Many thanks. I'm trying to put the branch contact information in the header, it's an SP Pagemaker Module - position User2 - hidden on smaller screens. Below this is a custom module position Top2 which displays on the smaller screens.. hope that makes sense. It's a very busy website which I'm updating, and I appreciate your help and advice.

Kind regards, Alan

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38629

Thank you for sharing the access. I can see from my end that you are using Predefined header. You custom layout will not be visible until you disable the Predefine header. Once you disable it, the custom header should appear. Can you kindly follow that and let me know if it helps you?

AD
Alan Davies
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38632

Hello Ariba,

Many thanks and as you advised that works well. The only small issue is I now have two offcanvas menus - and I can't find my error here. Would you mind taking a look for me please?

Kind regards,

Alan

AD
Alan Davies
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38681

Hi Ariba,

I don't know if this helps, but if I change the off-canvas to left side, the site correctly displays only one burger icon and menu. It's only when I select right side that the duplicate appears. Both are fully functioning.

Kind regards,

Alan

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38947

Hello

Thank you for your patience. For now, I have disabled the extra offcanvas burger icon using custom css. And, I will let our Developer team know about the issue as well.

AD
Alan Davies
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38949

Hi Ariba, Thanks for your help, much appreciated. regards, Alan