Is It Possible To have Two Separate Instances Of Helix Ultimate Framework Running On The Same Site? - Question | JoomShaper

Is It Possible To have Two Separate Instances Of Helix Ultimate Framework Running On The Same Site?

JH

Jabal Hassanali

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Basically, I have one page where I want to use a different menu and logo. I have tried using another Template entirely for that page but ran into conflicts due to the T3 Framwork.

1. Is it possible to use a second Template that also uses the Helix Ultimate Framework and have completely different settings than the Defualt Template that I now have in place? I am currently using the Giver Template.

2. Better still, would it be possible for me to create a COPY of the Giver Template and have completely different settings for the COPY Template Options? I have tried duplicating the Template Style in the Joomla admin but get an error: "Error Duplicate entry '11' for key 'PRIMARY'"

Thank you for your help!

11 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38661

Hello Jabal Hassanali

Yes, you can duplicate the template and use as many copy as you want. In your case, I think there is an error with your installation. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

JH
Jabal Hassanali
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38682

Thank you Ofi.... access is in the hidden area. Incidentally, I get the same error attempting to copy the Styles or Templates for any Template.

Please be careful in there.... this site is close to going live.

Thank you!

JH
Jabal Hassanali
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38685

I should also mention that I attempted to Copy a Template last night after I initially wrote and it too, caused an error and I was left with an incomplete copy in the Templates listing. I removed it.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38782

Thanks for the access. Please download this full site backup (on the hidden content box) and install on your server. Follow this tutorial if needed.

JH
Jabal Hassanali
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38876

Hi Ofi.... ok, it has been downloaded. What is the status of the situation now?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38961

Now install it on your server and check your issue.

JH
Jabal Hassanali
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39049

Hi Ofi... this did not work. The configuration.php file was not correct. I replaced it with the original and it brought the site down.

Certainly the whole site doesn't have to be replaced to correct this issue that I'm having? Is there a simpler way to handle this? Did you just update a few files? Maybe I can just replace those?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39187

I am not sure about it. But since it worked for me, I assume that the issue is with your database or your server. Please try on your localhost to check if it is the server.

JH
Jabal Hassanali
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39190

Hi Ofi.... I followed the instructions to restore the site using Akeeba Backup along with the ZIP that you sent me and the site is now functioning with the Template Style copied. Thank you very much for your help!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39266

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39267

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on Joomla Extension Directory. This will inspire us to improve.