Error Message When Home Page Loads - Question | JoomShaper

Error Message When Home Page Loads

TM

Tom Mitchell

Template 2 years ago

Have installed "Finion" J4 Quickstart on a Siteground hosted server and getting a fatal error message.

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/customer/www/XXXX/public_html/includes/app.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php74/pear') in /home/customer/www/XXXX/public_html/index.php on line 32

Full error message in hidden content.

In back end of Joomla all looks fine.

Also, when I try to insert my Google fonts API into the one click update, yet again, I get an error message "The request is missing a valid API".

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38785

Hello Tom Mitchell

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38792

As requested

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38812

As requested

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38857

Please share your site administrator URL to check.

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38880

As indcated previously, the credentials were in the Hidden Content.

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38887

Thank you I see you have resolved the matter. I always try to become self sufficient when I received support so to prevent me contacting again for this issue, how was the matter fixed?

Thank you for your help.

Tom

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38960

Anyway, I could not access your site. It is automatically fixed. Maybe it was a cache issue. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

TM
Tom Mitchell
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38987

I did clear the cashe fairly early in the troubleshooting process. No problem as you say now fixed. The Google fonts issue noted in the original post remains unresoleved.