How do I ... - Question | JoomShaper

How do I ...

Brian Parks

Brian Parks

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

My site is located at www.blacktropolis.com As you can see I have a video loading on the front page. How do I control the size of the video being displayed?

6 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39263

Hi. It is not possible to control the size of the background video. You must create it as you need before uploading to the site.

And by the way. K2 gives an error. I would recommend to get rid of K2 as it seems that its development is over. In any case, more than a year there is no news from developers. In general, after the custom fields appear in Joomla, such things as the K2 and Zoo lost the meaning of existence.

And as you can see on my screenshot, the prohibition of the right click is meaningless. This can only cause problems on your site, but does not protect anything. It is easy to get around using Dev Tools. I also recommend getting rid of it.

It is very important to take care of the ecosystem of the site and not install any garbage. This can cause various problems. Your site looks very curves.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39269

Hi

You can follow Pavel's instructions

-Thank you

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39272

I also agree with Pavel, K2 is dead end. You will only be stuck in past technology. With lots of problems and errors in the logs. All my friends and clients migrate back to articles 2-3 years ago.

Besides we are not K2 support. Sorry.

Brian Parks
Brian Parks
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39383

Thank you for your answers, but how do I fix my video window sizeissues?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39421

I already wrote you - it is not possible. You can only assign a section size in which video is played. But it will not be beautiful.

Edit the video as you need, in some video editor, and then upload it to the site.

What exactly do you want to do?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39430

I can only guess that site owner is not happy that his bussiness logo is cropped at the top right corner. In that case, make it smaller, more transparency and put lower (~50px) using Video Editor.