Issue After Template Update - Question | JoomShaper

Issue After Template Update

C

Catherine

Template 2 years ago

Hi, On a website using Barber template, I had an issue : the website is in 2 languages, English and French and the menu didn't display anymore in French (while it's OK in English). After several checks, I didn't noticed any visible issue in menus settings,but I saw that it was an old version of the template (1.0.0). So I updated it, but I can't access anymore to template options. The error message is "0 Call to a member function asXML() on null". But even more problematic, the website only shows an error message in frontend: "0 Class 'Html' not found". Another test was to change the default template for French to Protostar, but it doesn't change anything. It was still displaying Helix / Barber (test done before everyting get wrong). Could you help me please? Best regards

Joomla! 3.10.2 PHP 7.4.24 Barber 2.0.0 SP Page Builder Pro 3.8.0

4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #39544

Hello there,

Sorry for the inconvenience. With the next update, the issue will be fixed.

Till then, please go to template folder, open options.xml file, you will find the xml version set to 2.0 in the very first line, change it to 1.0 and save the file. Clear the browser and Joomla cache and it will solve the issue.

Best Regards

C
Catherine
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39551

Well, I can open template options now, but it only displays "Missing webfonts.json file. Please go to advanced > Font Settings and add Google Font Api and update." There is no Font Settings in Advanced, but I found Google Font API in Typography. Although I really don't know what to put in it. The page itself doesn't display, only "0 Class 'Html' not found". So, website is completely down. Fun fact, it's a private website, so it's set to offline in global configuration. I put it for a few minutes on "Public" and the site displayed almost quite well (except the menu issue in frontend and the "Missing webfonts.json file..." on backend).

C
Catherine
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #40489

Hi Joomshaper team! Still no answer to my issue? It becomes quite urgent. Best regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #40762

Hello!

Sorry for the delayed response.

Please go to this location: templates/barbar and place the attached folder there. You need to unzip the folder and then place in that location.

webfonts.zip

Let me know if it solves the issue for you or not.

Best Regards