Installing The Com_ssproperty Full Package - Receiving Database Errors - Question | JoomShaper

Installing The Com_ssproperty Full Package - Receiving Database Errors

AA

Aran Ariel

Extension 3 years ago

Hi,

We have purchased the estate template with the pagebuilder. The site is estherlixenberg.com which is already using the pagebuilder tools. I am able to install the estate template and upgrade the pagebuilder, however I am unable to install the sp_property component and am receiving database errors.

The initial error is as follows: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Table 'sadakova_joomla.#spproperty_properties' doesn't exist Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1146 Table 'sadakova_joomla.#spproperty_properties' doesn't exist SQL = ALTER TABLE #__spproperty_properties CHANGE COLUMN spproperty_property_id id bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

I attempted to import the table manully from the installation done with the estate_quickstart_j3_v1.2, however I am receiving the following error.

Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Unknown column 'spproperty_property_id' in '#spproperty_properties' Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1054 Unknown column 'spproperty_property_id' in '#__spproperty_properties' SQL = ALTER TABLE `#spproperty_propertiesCHANGE COLUMNspproperty_property_id`id bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

Kindly advise as to how I resolve this issue and thanks in advance.

Eran Ariel on behalf of Kyle Goldfarb

23 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5571

Please download the Akeeba backup and install this akeeba backup

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #3335

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Before provide me the credentials, Please keep a backup

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

-Thanks

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4007

See the details below in the hidden content section

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4008

I hace tried to install the estate template and the com_ssproperty modules with this existing installation as well as a fresh installation, however I have received the same errors.

Looking forward to seeing everything working properly and thanks in advance,

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4083

It works fine for me.

Download the akeeba backup & install and check

How to run akeeba backup

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fMwHR2ZAa3yctnP5rn7zm6YlwB7ijQj/view

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4206

Toufik,

Thank you, and I'll attend to this later on today, and thanks in advance,

Eran

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4319

You are most welcome & Thanks

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4356

Toufiq, OK, I have uploaded the site to my localhost server for testing and have managed installed the template, however the top menu doesn't appear when switching over to the estate template.

Can you please have a look at this issue and thanks in advance,

Eran

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4413

Please provide me the site login credentials. Thanks

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4552

Hi Toufiq,

I have tested on localhost using the installation you had returned to me. See in the hidden content section

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4764

If you give me the cpanel access, then i can install the akeeba backup. Thanks

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4825

Toufiq, Akeeba is already installed on the site via the admin section. Can you please clarify for what do you require cpanel access?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4945

I want to check the database table. Thanks

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4971

OK, I'll set up the installation that you have returned to me on the domain.

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5525

Hi Toufiq,

Please provide me with your email address, so that I may be able to grant you access to the control panel. The site has been updated with akeeba backup you have returned to me as follows:

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5718

I uploaded and installed it, however it is the exactly the same as the previous set of files I have received back from you and with the same problem regarding the menu.

Furthermore, I have made revisions and change, and that version is no longer up to date, accordingly, please use the most recent files, accordingly, you have administration access to estherlixenberg.con

You had requested of me access to the control panel to check the database of the installation for which I need your email address so that I can grant you access.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5867

I have sent you a package and does it works or not?

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5939

No it does not. It is exactly the same as the previous one in that there is no top menu when installing and switching over to new estate template.

Please download the most recent copy of the installation from the site which has the estate template installed properly based on the files you have returned to me the first time, accordingly I have mamaged to install the estate template however, the menu system doesn't work. Therefore, I am still using the previous template. Otherwise everything new I have done needs to be migrated over again which requires excess time.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6010

Please provide me the cpanel access. I will made install for you. Thanks

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6700

There seems to be a miscommunication between us, or something has been misconstrued:

I do not require an installation but for JoomShaper to resolve the problem with the menu not appearing when installing the template within an existing Joomla installation and in parallel to another JoomShaper template as follows:

• Estate_template, modules and pagbuilder are installed on https://estherlixenberg.com estate_template_j3_v1.2 (existing installation and from where to download an Akeeba backup) The current default template on this installation has remained Joomshaper’s HelixUltimate, being unable to switch over to the estate_template due to the top menu not appearing
  • The full package is installed on https://kyle.estherlixenberg.com com_spproperty_fullpackage for testing and evaluation

You have already requested of me access to cPanel to check the database, and I have requested of you to provide me with an email address so that I will be able to provide you with access to the relevant root path and database.

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6701
  1. I reinstalled using the first set of files (Akeeba backup) you had returned to me which resolved the initial error; however, you returned it without the estate template installed. I managed to install the template, however no top menu exists when changing over to the estate_template as the default template. I have remained with the current template which is JoomShaper’s Helix Ultimate template at least for the time being.
  2. I reinstalled using the second set of files you had returned to me, however once again the estate template was not installed, and the problem was not resolved: no top menu appearing when changing estate_template to the default template.
  3. I had to restore back to the previous installation and to mention that the set of files you had returned to me is based on a previous version of the site, as since then I have introduced some major changes. Please download a new Akeeba backup of the site for this purpose, accordingly you already have administration access.

We already have a comprehensive real-estate package installed and implemented on this site. I have worked with PageBuilder in the past, which is a paradigm in template design with Joomla However, it doesn’t make sense to use the estate_template if we are unable to install it within our existing Joomla installation, otherwise requires significant time and resources to integrate code changes and revisions which does not make sense. This template is essentially a “nice to have”, and as much as I appreciate the initiative to use JoomShaper, it should have been conferred with me beforehand on whether to proceed with its purchase.

AA
Aran Ariel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6702

Please read the two above answers together, as it was too long as a single answer, and thanks in advance,

Eran

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6731

Please provide me the cpanel access. I will made install for you. Thanks