Onepager With Multiple Pages - Question | JoomShaper

Onepager With Multiple Pages

M

Michael W.

Template 3 years ago

I have built a onepager. On the index.php are 6 anchors & I have 6 links in the menu. Besides the index.php I have 2 other pages also with links in the menu. The anchors I have all set up with # & external URL. The problem now is that when I am on one of the 2 other pages, the anchor links no longer work. Because then simply behind the opened link an #anchor is set, this anchor on this page does not exist, but on the index.php. I can also not specify the whole link for each menu item, because otherwise no more scrolling takes place but the whole page reloads.

What can I do to get from the 2 pages to the remaining anchors?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #339

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Which template did you use? Can you share your administrator access via hidden content to check the issue?

Note: Customization support is fully prohibited from your support policy.

-Thanks

M
Michael W.
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #343

I work with Helix Ultimate (shaper_helixultimate - Standard). I can't create a 2nd menu with the complete link (e.g. example.com/index.php/#start) & show it only on certain pages. Normally you do this with 2 and show and hide the different menus. The menu is not a separate module in Helix but directly integrated.

When I am not on the index this happens: example.com/index.php/shop#start but the link should be like this: example.com/index.php/#start

Hope this helps you.

M
Michael W.
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #362

I have found a solution. I have created a 2nd menu and entered there the URLs completely. Then I copied the template style and entered the other menu at the 2nd style. After that I have assigned all pages to the correct style, so that the right menu is displayed.

Have I done this correctly? I must now if I want to change something always edit both styles.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #367

Hi there,

You have applied tricks & it's awesome for the initial solution. But, Helix Ultimate doesn't have a one-page Template solution. That's why we couldn't help you with the customization support.

Note: The customization support is fully prohibited from our support policy.

-Thanks

M
Michael W.
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #449

Now it works, but i have now an other problem. I have 2 template styles.

On standard style the menu looks like this:

On the other sites with the other style (only other menu):

But the styles are on the same template. Doesn't it just apply the defaults in the CSS file in the template?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #455

Can you share your both page URL?