Template Edulif - Question | JoomShaper

Template Edulif

DW

De Wachter

Template 3 years ago

Hi, I am a newbie to Joomla and I installed the Quickstart packet of the Wimble Template. How can I replace the slideshow fron the Wimble Template by the slideshow from the Edulif Template. (In the download there is a option "Download Template settings - How to install them) Is the CSS class imported with those setting?

Thx, Jan De Wachter Belgium

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #352

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. Basic settings don't have any demo content, only some very basic styles. However, I can suggest you install on TEST sub-domain quickstart to see how all was made or you can install on your localhost. So on your working domain, you can install :

1. Template package
  2. SP Page Builder Pro and recover only those areas from the demo which you really need. Here is how to reuse:

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-reuse-custom-designs-in-sp-page-builder If you want you can download the template's basic settings and open it. Copy the code and put it in the template Import box then click on Import. Note: Path towards Import Settings: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find Import settings within the Advanced tab. advanced tab.png

import-export.png

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

DW
De Wachter
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #491

Works fine. Thx

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #510