L. Leijen

Extension 3 years ago

Goodmorning,

i've got multiple albums in SP Image Gallery; let's say:

• screens
  • facade
  • douglas

they're part of one categorie "portfolio"

Now i've got a menu item made, "portfolio" ( domain/portfolio) that shows the album within a pagebuilder page, where i've got a Joomla module that show's the album list "portfolio". So far, so good. It shows the albums, and when I click, i get the album.

The items there get the url "component/speasyimagegallery/screens?Itemid=332" So, I creata a new menu item for "screens" as in -> menu type: "SP Easy Image Gallery" -> Album, there I select "screens" and set "screens" as title. This creates a url "domain/portfolio/screens".

However, without adding the other menu items (or even when I add them) the other get a "nice" URL too. But it's not the URL I want. The problem is that I now get the following URL's:

domain/portfolio/screens (the good one, showing screens)

domain/portfolio/screens/facade (wrong, because I want domain/portfolio/facade) domain/portfolio/screens/douglas (wrong, because I want domain/portfolio/douglas)

What am I doing wrong here? What is the issue that when I add one menu item, the rest is automaticly created?

Hope someone got me an answer!

Regards,

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4505

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Already you have created a menu screens and that's why your URL displayed like this.

domain/portfolio/screens/douglas

-Thanks

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4510

Yeah, but i need for everything

domain/portfolio/itemforportfolio

Not domain/portfolio/itemforportfolio/anotheritem.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4511

So, disable the screens menu

LL
L. Leijen
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5359

Sorry, I realy don't get what you mean by "So, disable the screens menu"

There is no screens menu, it's a main menu with a menu item "Screens" AND in the same fashion I want a menu item with "Douglas".

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5670

Is it possible to share a screencast video about the full scenario?