Hello, Please can help... Im getting an error after installing an extention... My site is now blank with error Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()
Error after installin a plugin.... Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()
7 replies
Hi,
but what extension you installed?
I guess, you have to ask hosting provider to recover your site database from day before.
Or use PHPMyAdmin to disable not working/broken plugin.
Probably that plugin wasn't ready for Joomla 4 yet. More info here: https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=988008
and video guide that may help: https://youtu.be/ZO9nmdsLlFw?t=22
Thank you Paul, Yes I install Chapot. A I enabled the plugin... everything went blank with the error message I posted earlier.
I was trying to locate plugin through my PHPMyAdmin.
Is there anything I could do?
Thank you
Our support stops here, becuase it was not our plugin. Support Policy. Otherwise this help will be extra paid.
- You can recover database from the morning.
- Remove plugin folder with all files inside. Then disable plugin from Joomla Admin. And ask plugin developer for update.
- Use video guide (link was above)
- Buy me a coffee if helped ;)
Thank you Paul problem fixed
Probably there is no isAdmin() in Joomla 4 instead its isClient('admin')
That does the magic.
I'm really grateful
You're welcome.
Mark topic as solved, and have a wonderful day.
Thank you.
Paweł - napisze w naszym ojczystym języku, bo widzę, że Ty udzielałeś porad, a wcześniej także tobie ich udzielano odnośnie błędu, który pojawił mi się jako pierwszy. Nie jestem pewna, czy to dobra podpowiedź. A na pewni nie dla wszystkich.
Ja Używam szablonu Travelia. I najpierw wywalało mi po aktualizacji joomli do błąd :"Joomla\Plugin\Behaviour\Taggable\Extension\Taggable" not found"
Po likwidacji pliku zgodnie z radą,
wywala:
Error After Installin A Plugin.... Call To Undefined Method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()
Tak się składa, że nie mam tam doinatalowane nic, czego by nie było w pakiecie szybkiego startu przygotowanego przez JoomlaSharper. Żadnych dodatkowych wtyczek, ani modułów nie doinstalowywałam, więc nie zwalałabym tu na innego producenta wtyczek, pluginów itd.
To JoomlaSharper nie dba o swoich Klientów. Czy można wreszcie dostosować stare szablony do J4 a nie kłamać, że są one dostosowane? Po prostu je przepisać? Przynajmniej te, które mają dużą liczę pobrań. Szkoda mi rozstawać się z Travelią i kilkoma innymi, które mam wdrożone na portalach. Ale JoomlaSharper nie nadąża za zmianami. A nie za to płacimy przecież...