Qubic 4.0 Template Have A Erro Notice:Call To Undefined Method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isAdmin() - Question | JoomShaper

Qubic 4.0 Template Have A Erro Notice:Call To Undefined Method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isAdmin()

A

aboutnic

Template 1 year ago

I added a user in the background, and there was an error. I can't do the next step.

Users->+New An error has occurred. Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isAdmin()

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108921

Now should be OK, I removed old plugin from that component.

If you want to use Newsletter, please install AcyMailing v8.2

Later uninstall older version.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107229

Hi,

1. https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=988008
  2. It can be caused by old admin module or plugin, watch Brian video to find it: https://youtu.be/ZO9nmdsLlFw
A
aboutnic
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108792

Thank you for your help and reply. The problem still hasn't been solved after I tried. Can this Qubic 4.0 Template run on the website?

Actually this issue has been happening for three weeks, and my customer can' t wait for so long. There were 10 bugs generated after one bug was modified......

God! I think we should be using products, not modifying programs, right? Can you solve the problem for me?And let me can download a new "Qubic 4.0 Template" you modified again. Thank you so much.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108835

without error screenshot from developer joomla bug tool hard to help.

or

FTP access

A
aboutnic
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108903

Thank you for your help. The background error screen and ftp permission are attached. Please help!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108920

Thanks,

problem is with AcyMaling component, too old version for Joomla 4.