What is The Status Of Multi Language In HU 2.0.7? - Question | JoomShaper

What is The Status Of Multi Language In HU 2.0.7?

Maurice Molenaar

Maurice Molenaar

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm having issues with a multi language site. Using: Joomla 4.1.0, SPPB 3.8.5, HU 2.0.7.

Allthough this forum is very hard to find the right answers, I did come across a couple of threads about multi language issues in HU - from version 2.0.5 uptill 2.0.7.

1. Is this correct - and when will a fix be there? 2. What can I do in the meantime to make it work?

It would also be really helpful if you put up some kind of a 'known issues' list on top of the forum.

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #63893

Next Helix Update will be delayed. We will check the issues and after we have found a minimum number of issues, we will update it. Multilingual issue is fixed when you select the menu items for the specific languages. Share your credentials and I will check.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #63800

Hello Maurice Molenaar

Thanks for your feedback. Please share your access to check your issue. I will try my best to solve it. I have replied to your other post. We can discuss in any one of them.

Best regards

Maurice Molenaar
Maurice Molenaar
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #63840

Thanks,

I will share credentials in the other post where you can help me solve this.

Please, in this post just answer my question so it is here for me and for others to read: simply share with us the status of these issues in HU 2.0.7 and the estimated time on the new version that has the fix.

thank you.

Maurice Molenaar
Maurice Molenaar
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #63904

I was able to fix it :)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #63914

Glad to hear that :)

Edze de Boer
Edze de Boer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68102

@ Maurice Molenaar,

Hi Maurice, How did you fix the multi language problem?

Kind regards, Edze de Boer

Maurice Molenaar
Maurice Molenaar
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68131

Hi Edze,

It has been a while :) but I think I edited the template style for each language als there assigned the corresponding menu. See: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/13133

Regards, Maurice

Edze de Boer
Edze de Boer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68225

Hi Maurice,

Please look at my comment here: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/6957

I used only default software, no code changes, only one template for all languages. The language switch is working fine.

Kind regards, Edze de Boer