Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 Still Does Not Work In Multilanguage - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate 2.0.5 Still Does Not Work In Multilanguage

L

lluis

Helix Framework 2 months ago

Clean installation of Joomla 3.10.2, 4 languages installed as standard. 4 template styles each assigned to a language with a corresponding menu.

Only the menu appears in the default language.

Not tested on Joomla 4

https://ibb.co/BtMjShX https://ibb.co/kSTXwzw https://ibb.co/wdcy05C

20 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

Hi. Workaround - assign template styles to menu items.

I confirm the purpose of the style template for the language does not have any effect. Still from Helix 1.1.4

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

Hi Pavel, they were already assigned, it doesn't work

https://ibb.co/gb8mtrj

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

Hi Pavel, the alternative solution works, but is not the way it should work correct? It's a bug I guess?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

Yes I think it's bug

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

Thanks Pavel for your answer, the same bug I reported for Helix Ultimate 2.0.4. It is important and urgent to correct this error, no multilanguage site can work correctly with Helix Ultimate 2.0.5.

In Joomla 4 it also happens.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

Yes, I agree with you. Nevertheless, the workaround works reliably. Do not worry if you make the site for a client. Just need a little more handmade.

But of course it should be corrected. I hope Joomshaper Team will pay attention to this.

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

The alternative solution works, it worries me a lot, if the web has 5 languages and 23 menu items per language... ;(

Thanks

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago

Hello lluis,

Thanks for contacting with us. And @Pavel thanks for the explanation. The team will fix the bug soon.

-Regards

GP
Gianluca Pantaleo
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

Hello, same problem here in helix ultimate 2.0.5. Need a fix asap, please.

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
2 months ago

It's the same with Falang for Joomla on Joomal 4/Falang 4 When the helix plugin is enabled. the language loaded in the plugin are not right one Factory::getApplication()->getLanguage()->getTag(); or Factory::getLanguage()->getTag();

the language loaded is not the current site language.

Stéphane

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago

Hello there

Please take our sincere apology. We have identified the bug. It will be fixed on the next Update.

Thanks for your patience .

-Regards

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
1 month ago

Hello Anne, any forecast on the update of the Helix Ultimate 2 that solved these problems? Not a priority for the team? I'm glad they are releasing new templates and updates, but if we can't use them on multilingual sites for our clients, it's of no use to us. We are losing a month of our membership as we cannot do anything without a working framework. I think you don't consider this fact

H
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
1 month ago

Please remember that the workaround doesn't fix wrong page language! This will be generated for every language. <html lang="en-gb" dir="ltr"> For german p.a. it should be <html lang="de-de" dir="ltr">

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago

Hi,

Perhaps you can give us some info about the fix to put it directly in our code.

Best regards, Stéphane

JM
Jeremy Magne
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago

As per my research, the Factory::getLanguage() function is called too early by the onAfterInitialise() function event of the plugin.

If you comment out the $template = Helper::loadTemplateData(); instruction, the problem disapears. Below the modified function while waiting for a definitive fix

public function onAfterInitialise()
    {
        //$template = Helper::loadTemplateData();

//if (isset($template->template) && !empty($template->template))
        //{
            $bootstrapPath = JPATH_ROOT . '/plugins/system/helixultimate/html/layouts/libraries/cms/html/bootstrap.php';

if ($this->app->isClient('site') && \file_exists($bootstrapPath))
            {
                if (!class_exists('HelixBootstrap'))
                {
                    require_once $bootstrapPath;
                }

HTMLHelper::register('bootstrap.tooltip', ['HelixBootstrap', 'tooltip']);
                HTMLHelper::register('bootstrap.popover', ['HelixBootstrap', 'popover']);
            }
        //}
    }

Jeremy https://www.DayCounts.com

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago

Just to confirm the fix from Jeremy work fine with Falang

in the file plugins/system/helixultimate/helixultimate.php replace the onAfterInitialise() function line 70 to

public function onAfterInitialise()
    {

$bootstrapPath = JPATH_ROOT . '/plugins/system/helixultimate/html/layouts/libraries/cms/html/bootstrap.php';

if ($this->app->isClient('site') && \file_exists($bootstrapPath))
        {
            if (!class_exists('HelixBootstrap'))
            {
                require_once $bootstrapPath;
            }

HTMLHelper::register('bootstrap.tooltip', ['HelixBootstrap', 'tooltip']);
            HTMLHelper::register('bootstrap.popover', ['HelixBootstrap', 'popover']);
        }
    }

The problem is due to the Helper::loadTemplateData(); it's done before the language set properly in Joomal and the menu is loaded and cached with the false language.

Stéphane Falang Team www.faboba.com

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago

Do everything possible to solve this problem, it is very serious that, after more than two months, it still has not been solved. None of your multilanguage templates can be updated, none of the new ones can be used in multilanguage. A little communication with clients would be appreciated.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago

Hello Guys,

Apology for the delay and inconvenience. This issue will be fixed in the next version. However, you can install this fix. It will solve the issue for now. But please take a full site backup before this for safety.

helix-ultimate-205.zip

Best regards

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago

Ok, it's done now in the onAfterDispatch event and no more in the onAfterInitialise

It's work now out of the box on my system (with Falang)

Best regards, Stéphane Falang Team www.faboba.com

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your confirmation :)