Template OnePage - Mega Menue & Off Canvas - Question | JoomShaper

Template OnePage - Mega Menue & Off Canvas

BB

Bertil Braun

Template 2 years ago

Hello, I have bought the template OnePage from Joomshaper and I have 2 questions about it:

1. unlike in the demo, the active item in the "Mega Menu" is not displayed in colour. It is always only the point "Home" displayed as active, no matter where you jump with the menu on the page.

2. Unlike in the demo, in the off-canvas menu you can unfortunately only exit the menu with the "X" symbol button after you have selected a menu item. In the demo you can simply click next to it and it continues.

I used the version "onepage_quickstart_j4_v3.0.0".

Many thanks for your help and greetings

Bertil

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #65929

Hello Bertil Braun

Apology for the inconvenience. It looks like a bug. We will fix it in the next update.

Best regards

BB
Bertil Braun
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #65952

Hi Ofi Khan,

thank you very much ! Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #65969

You are welcome. I have already reported it to the team.

BB
Bertil Braun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69707

Hi, the problem still exists. I would like to introduce the site to my client. What do you think when the update for One-Page will come out? Thanks and many greetings :)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70064

Yes, the issue is not solved yet. I cannot actually give you any date. I have talked with the team. Currently, we have some projects going. We are not sure about when we can give an update to the template. I know it is not going to help you but I am being honest about this. You are welcome :)